In Pueblo, Colorado yesterday, referring to the bailout of General Motors and Chrysler, President Obama said:

I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back. Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry.

Chris Rock doesn’t think it’s “fair” that Mitt Romney will likely spend more money on his campaign than Obama. Surprisingly, he made no such comment four years ago.

Economist Don Boudreaux writes about the benefits of global warming.

Finally, the Huffington Post “reports” that ‘Mitt Romney started Bain Capital with money from families tied to death squads”.

Comments

8 Responses to “Weekend open thread”

1. I saw this yesterday and found it cleaver:

Three businessmen are sitting in an American prison.

Says the first: “I sold my product at a higher price than my competitors and was arrested for profiteering.”

Says the second: “I sold my product at a lower price than my competitors and was arrested for cutthroat pricing.”

Says the third: “I sold my product at the same price as my competitors and was arrested for collusion.”

2. I saw this yesterday and found it cleaver:

Three businessmen are sitting in an American prison.

The Obama quote is quite telling, and quite dumb.

Chris Rock, and even Obama, are now complaining about being outspent. The only thing “transparent” about this administration is its hypocrisy.

War on women, felon, racist, tax evader, capitalist pig, wife killer….and now death squads. What could be next?”……..

NAZI war criminal?
    Serial Killer?
    Child molester?
    Spawn of Satan?

• dw says:

Close, Brian. Remember, Obama is the messiah, so Romney must be the anti-Christ.
      /sarcasm

You are right, dw. If “The One” is going to heal the planet, stop the oceans from rising, and is the hope we have been waiting on, than Romney must be the complete opposite. The anti-Christ he is.

Remember in The Exorcist the little possessed girl was named Regan? Sounds too much like….Reagan. Coincidence. I think not.Devil Romney campaign slogans….Vote Mitt. Claim the Devil made you do it.Mitt 2012: Much too vulgar display of power.

The Obama quote is quite telling, and quite dumb.

NAZI war criminal?